Biking in the Zillertal
Whether romantic biking on the alpine pastures with views of the Zillertal Alps or action-packed downhill biking and trail biking in the most sophisticated bike parks and trail parks. By bike, the Zillertal can be explored particularly well. 1,200 km of well-developed cycling and biking trails lead through the beautiful landscape.
Whether flat or uphill, with the e-bike you will arrive at your destination relaxed: Perfect if you do not want to focus on pedaling, but rather enjoy the scenery. In over 60 shops, inns or hotels, the comfortable bicycles can be borrowed. And should the battery go flat, many charging stations are available, where you can also charge your own battery with delicious specialties.
The Zillertal offers...
- approx. 1,200 km of well-developed cycling and biking trails
- 31 km long cycle path from Strass to Mayrhofen
- guided cycling and mountain bike tours
- Bike Rental
- E-bike and e-mountain bike rental
- Singletrack for downhill fun